Monday, March 11, 2013

Méline Lafont ~ Lady Portia: We already accomplished everything in the future




As Channeled by Méline Lafont  March 11, 2013

Beloved and precious hearts of mine, let’s all together establish an invaluable connection once again, and see us in the hearts of humanity in its collective existence. I am with you all in this incarnation dear hearts, I am here with you and I am present with all my love, all my glory and with my entire being.

I am you and all of you are me and together we form one unity and an incredibly strong army of Light. Not just an army of Light but a genuine fusion through hearts of hearts, and what can be more powerful than a heart filled with Love? Exactly, nothing is more powerful for Love is All That Is and Love bestows Life, energy and a feeling of togetherness which is felt deep within the hearts of all of you. There is nothing more wonderful than every heart united as One and merging into a magnificent sparkling Source of Love.


Oh how my heart really yearns for this coming together with all of you for it is truly my Love and my heart’s desire to accomplish this within the reality of my incarnation. There is no wish nor an outcome that I would rather have seen fulfilled than this : real love, peaceful connections, warm interactions between humans, genuine compassion and pure harmony; a magnificent world in which everything evolves around the Inner Universe of the heart; the Cosmic connection with All That Is! And this will come to pass my dear hearts, for it is the reason why I incarnated in this reality.

I myself as Lady Portia and my beautiful incarnation go to great lengths to bring this entire shift and the Ascension process to such great heigths so that as many groups of hearts as possible will activate their services and will join us in celebrating and in cooperating with this whole awakening process. Together we are strong and we can get the most out of it to let this wonderful world emerge according to your input, you being the co-creators.

Saint Germain, my beloved and loving other half and beautiful Self is now so busy with everything that will be unfolding and that will deliver you from your long lasting sufferings. He performs diligently and is working in overdrive so to speak, being involved simultaneously in numerous missions and assignments that he fervently sticks to because they are all so important in these times. Why this is so important in this NOW is because you have arrived at an important point and an energetic moment where everything should be duly handled, not just because the energies are most appropriate for this but also because humanity in general becomes aware of this.

We must take advantage of this current opportunity and proceed with the process and that’s what is happening now, my precious hearts. Do not feel sad or unhappy, rather be loving and grateful for everything that you are about to see, feel and know. This experience will be so breathtakingly beautiful despite the fact that you do not feel it that way in your human form, nevertheless it is so. There are countless souls in incarnation on Earth who know why they are here and they have started their missions which makes everything so hopeful and joyful because the actual outcome is a done deal, nothing can block it anymore.

We already accomplished everything in the future, precious hearts, and this is a fact! Feel how this truth quickens your heartbeat for your hearts are already in the know and they feel it. Now it is only a matter of persevering, fully knowing that you made it and that you act accordingly as you all function as co-creators of everything on Earth. Those who are and remain joyful and audacious will be affected in a lesser way than those that feel rather depressed. Be the strong and loving hearts that I know for this attitude will assist you in moving ahead and the more that humanity adopts this attitude the sooner everything will shift and will become your new reality.

I am present for all of you dear hearts and I wish to express my deepest gratitude to all of you : to those who made this possible and experienced it firsthand, to those who lended a helping hand and to who wanted to succeed. To all those I express my heartfelt thanks! My beloved Saint Germain, who I am very proud of both in this incarnation and in my higher state, will continue to assist you all until everything is as good as finished. We are a strong team, myself and my beloved, and we will be reunited as soon as possible together with other twin flames, causing a huge shift to be created for countless incarnations and for Mother Earth.

We are delighted for this very event to occur and we feel our hearts already in fire for it. Be hopeful and confident that everything goes according to plan and that we will all unite in the NOW. There cannot be another more beautiful event, for this is the best ever!

Limit yourself to a strict minimum, precious hearts of mine, for the spring equinox and the summer solstice are approaching and they will cause lots of energetic discharges affecting many of you. Also our dear Gaia will require more shifts and cleansings to purify Her completely which in turn will give rise to the most pure and strong connection She can have with the whole cosmos and with the Galactic Federations. The first contacts have already been established with your inner self on a galactic and a cosmic level and this will now become fully integrated in your being so that the full realization of this becomes a fact and is duly felt in your current reality.

My precious hearts, care deeply about one another and be there for each other when the going gets tough. I know what you are going through and you are definitely not alone. My heart burns with desire and love for you all and especially for my beloved Saint Germain, my wonderful husband and Heart of Hearts. I love you so much!

I AM that I AM
Eyah Asher Eyah

 Copyright © by Méline Lafont. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material freely, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included. https://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.com for Blogger and https://lafontmeline.wordpress.com as Homepage 

2 comments:

  1. Impossible to not be excited about the coming equinox and beyond! Looking forward to everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but let go of expectations and start from the now and create in the now and live in the now :) Much love sweety!!

      Delete