Sunday, May 26, 2013

Your heart – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn May 25, 2013

 

23324_536337373051928_907460147_n


My child, I have told you already that your heart is a vast library. You find there all the knowledge of Creation once you have found access to it. With every extension of your consciousness you will find there more knowledge. But your heart is even more. There your soul is at home. The soul that is You. A wonderful soul that is only waiting that you make contact with her. Your Divine Parents are residing there too. You have heard correct. I am at home there. You know yet that YOU and I are One. So go into your heart and begin to talk with your soul. I too want to talk with you, my child, because I love you like I love every single of my children. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment