Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Karen Dover ~ Closing the door of the old 3D earth and opening the doorway to infinity


Source: http://truthcodes.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/closing-the-door-of-the-old-3d-earth-and-opening-the-doorway-to-infinity/
Many of you may be questioning how the New Earth energies are helping you at this moment, personal experience the last few linear days has shown me the residue from my old 3D earth karmic life experience and at moments has left me gasping for air. The deep pain and emotional hurt that has surfaced took my breath away many times over one particular linear 24 hour period. Having worked with energies for many years and having become more consciously aware of the different teachings that seek to anchor and to play out during the old 3d earth created reality life experience I had ASSUMED that the residue had been dissolved.
Many may question why I remained at an airport location for days not physically moving and as the universe is by DESIGN there is a reason for the pattern. As I explained on the Beyond the Looking Glass Radio Show on the 7th May my journey back into the world was designed by my SOUL. Whilst it may make logical sense to sell a house, leave the area and proceed to the nearest airport that would be a walking in the veils of the old 3d earth created reality. Many within the old 3D earth created reality run and they do not realise they are running at all. For me personally my running experience started at a young age, it started when I was 13yrs old and my father died.  I didnt realise I was running, until the past few days when it got to a level that I had to surrender to the running and stand still.  Within the old 3D earth created reality you are TAUGHT to remain on the “go” at all times, so used to this you may become that you may begin to “police” those around you who attempt to stand still and breathe. After all life in 3d earth is all “go, go , go” is it not?

The distractions within the old 3D earth are numerous, from tv, to the working week, all DESIGNED to take your attention off the emotions that are attempting to FLOW THROUGH YOU.  I have of course lived most of my life in the UK, a place where emotions are NOT expressed unless the are in the form of anger.  Visit any place in Scotland and you can view this anger, the history of this country is steeped in it.  The British are not known for displaying their emotions and this of course works against them.  In this country you are taught to s wallow down your emotions and “get on with it”. This is TAUGHT to you as “being strong”, in TRUTH there is no strength in pretending you are ok when inside you feel as if you are dying and the high suicide rates in this country are a reflection of this.
So the universe and my SOUL designed my exit from the this life via the places that triggered the most emotion within me. At all times the NEED within me to move grew stronger and stronger, building and building, my human logical mind trying to teach me that I just needed to plan but each time I tried to plan and make arrangements they fell through, this added to my NEED and added to the frustration that continued to build within me.  This was NEEDED, for I cannot begin a new life with ANY residue of the old 3d earth within me, it coloured me and coloured me in ways that blinded me.  I have blogged often of the passing of my late mother and this past linear week has seen this triggered in me again and again, from dreamtime to the waking state, she has sat within me, holding and pulling me for she was the main adult in my human life experience, the first person to reject me and the first person to teach me.
Rejection may be a frequency that many of you are attempting to dissolve at this time, from close family to friends to the wider sections of society for within the old 3D earth created reality you are TAUGHT to reject anything and anyone that does not confirm to the rigid frequency patterning of said created reality. From a very young child I stood my ground, as a teenager I rebelled and always I was silently rejected. The words did not even need to be uttered, the actions of those around me spoke volumes. To not living life in the “correct order” (I had a child BEFORE I got married to my childs father for example), to letting go of that which did not resonate with me. My human family rejecting me because I did not fight to keep what society stated I should live.
I have no support at all for the move that I now make from my human family, no one to wave me away at the airport gates, the silent fury of my human family and the shaking of their heads when I tell them that this is something I FEEL I need to do. The rejection became so familiar to me that I did not even consciously acknowledge it until the last few linear hours.  I know realise that boarding the plane and taking off will see me close a doorway, a frequency construct that I can never resonate with and one that has tried at all moments over the past couple of linear weeks to hold tightly on to me, to hold me in place and convince me that simply adhering to the wishes of those around me would see me embraced by them and ACCEPTED by them.
Judgement is not TRUTH, but it is TAUGHT deeply within the old 3D earth reality, even stating if someone is “asleep” or “awake” is a form of judgement and it must be released in order for expansion to begin for it begins INSIDE of SELF.  I cannot live my life for other people, I have tried over the years and it brought me more pain that I had realised. Only I live this human life experience and the phrase “its always about you” has rung in my ears over and over. It CAN only be about me cos I am the only one who is within this human vehicle, no one else experiences this life the same way as me for they are not me. I can only align with TRUTH and how I FEEL and I now choose to close this door.
My flight takes me to a new land and new experiences and I have to be open to them, it is not necessary to know exactly where you are GOING, it is necessary however to understand fully where you have come FROM in order to expand. I know I am one of many who are now taking this journey, who are now closing this vibrational door and who are opening a new one that is perhaps blinding them at this moment.  Know that ALL ARE ONE and that life is something to be EXPERIENCED on YOUr terms, this was always TRUTH, you were simply TAUGHT to ignore this within the old 3D earth created reality.
To those who are moving into place to connect with me through these new experiences I send you much love, to those who sought to keep me in place I also send much love.  TRUTH JUST IS and YOU ARE. YOUr SOUL will show you how to live TRUTH for only in living TRUTH can expansion be realised and anchored at a human conscious waking mind level.
“LOVE is the answer, no matter the question”
Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment