Monday, January 15, 2018

Patricia Cota-Robles ~ A QUANTUM SHIFT TOWARD CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS



Patricia Cota-Robles

www.eraofpeace.org
 
January 11, 2018 - 2+0+1+8=11
1-11-11 = New Beginnings 
11= Reflects Transformation from the physical into the Divine

 
Our Father-Mother God and the entire Company of Heaven are sending their Infinite Gratitude to the Lightworkers who were physically present and the thousands of Lightworkers around the world who consciously wove their Light into our Planetary Grid of Transfiguring Divine Love. This occurred during our first Free Seminar for 2018 in Phoenix, Arizona. Our God Parents are also sending their blessings to the I AM Presences of the rest of Humanity who participated in this opportunity to add to the Light of the world, whether the person was consciously aware of it or not.

Phoenix was the ideal location for this initial expansion of our newly empowered Planetary Grid of Transfiguring Divine Love. The Phoenix Bird rising from the ashes is the perfect metaphor for the New Earth of Love and Oneness rising out of the ashes of the old Earth of separation and duality.

Through the unified efforts of Heaven and Earth our Father-Mother God were able to breathe higher frequencies of Transfiguring Divine Love than we have ever experienced into our grid. This Divine Light will bathe the Earth for the entire month amplifying the Lightwork of every single person a thousandfold. On February 11th, at our Free Seminar in San Jose, California, we will again unify our hearts with Lightworkers around the world to weave the 2nd wave of Light into our Grid of Love.

In addition to empowering our grid with new frequencies of Transfiguring Divine Love our Father-Mother God infused new frequencies of Christ Consciousness into the grid which are designed to lift every man, woman and child on Earth a quantum shift toward Christ Consciousness.

Christ Consciousness is the enlightened state of consciousness we were invested with by our Father-Mother God when we were first breathed forth from the Core of Creation. After we fell into the abyss of separation and duality, we lost Christ Consciousness and the ability to communicate with our I AM Presence. Since that fateful time, we have been struggling to reverse the adverse affects of our fall from Grace and to reclaim our Divine Birthright as Sons and Daughters of God by returning to Christ Consciousness.

Our Father-Mother God have given us an invocation that will assist every person’s I AM Presence to assimilate these new frequencies of Christ Consciousness. Dear One, this month please hold the sacred space for this powerful activity of Light and repeat it as often as you are inspired to do so. This is a multidimensional activity of Light that is accomplishing far more than we are able to perceive with our finite minds.

And we begin…
 
RETURN TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS

I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of ALL Humanity. What I invoke for myself, I invoke on behalf of every man, woman and child on Earth in perfect alignment with each person’s Divine Plan and the highest good for all concerned. This is possible because WE ARE ONE and there is no separation.

On the Holy Breath, I now breathe in and out deeply and rhythmically through my Heart Chakra. With every Inbreath, I align with the Love of my Father-Mother God and the Sacred Breath of the Holy Spirit.

With every Outbreath, my God Parents open my Heart Chakra to new breadths and project their Divine Love and Power into the physical plane of Earth.

Through this activity of Light, the portal within my right-brain hemisphere and my Heart Chakra, through which the Love of my Mother God originally flowed to bless all Life on Earth, is once again opening to full breadth.

As the full Divine Potential of my Mother God’s Pink Flame of Love pulsates through my Heart Chakra, it is brought into perfect balance with my Father God’s Blue Flame of Divine Power which is also pulsating within the Divinity of my Heart.

My newly balanced Heart Flame has a dual pulsation. The first pulsation is the Inbreath—assimilating and absorbing the Power and Love of my Father-Mother God. The second pulsation is the Outbreath—expanding and radiating out the Power and Love of my Father-Mother God.

My Heart Flame is the inward portal for my return to Christ Consciousness. It is also the Open Door that will allow me to once again communicate with my I AM Presence and the Company of Heaven. It is through this Open Door that the blessings from my Father-Mother God and the Realms of Illumined Truth radiate outward into my daily life.

On the Holy Breath, my return to Christ Consciousness and my inner journey back to my Father-Mother God are balanced with my outer service to Humanity and all Life. It is within this balance that I open my Heart Chakra once again to the perpetual flow of my Mother God’s pure Divine Love.
     
My Father God’s Blue Flame of Power and my Mother God’s Pink Flame of Divine Love are now balanced within my Heart Flame. These two aspects of my Father-Mother God now merge into the magnificent Violet Flame of God’s Infinite Perfection. This Sacred Fire blazes up from my Heart Chakra and expands into my physical brain structure activating my pineal, pituitary and hypothalamus glands, and the ganglionic center at the base of my brain.

The activation of my spiritual brain centers creates the sacred space for the opening of my Crown Chakra. As this occurs, a greatly intensified frequency of the Yellow-gold Flame of Christ Consciousness begins flowing from the very Heart of God into the Planetary Grid of Transfiguring Divine Love. These brand new frequencies of Christ Consciousness now flow through my I AM Presence and my Crown Chakra into my pineal gland.

With this influx of Light the highest frequencies of Christ Consciousness that I AM capable of integrating flow through my pineal gland into my mental and emotional bodies. As I return to Christ Consciousness, my heart and mind are recalibrated to higher frequencies of Divine Love, Oneness and Reverence for All Life than I have experienced since Humanity’s fall from Grace aeons ago. The illusions of separation and duality are shattered. I now know that I AM One with all of the Sons and Daughters of God evolving on Earth. At long last, I experience the bliss of knowing that LOVE IS ALL THERE IS and I AM that Love.    And so it is.



Patricia Cota-Robles
Era of Peace
New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose
a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization
PO Box 41883, Tucson, Arizona 85717
 FAX: 520-751-2981, Phone: 520-885-7909
This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is offered for FREE, it is not altered, and the proper credit line is included. Thank You.
©2018 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment