Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Personal Message From My Twin-Flame To Me. By, Bella Capozzi. September 4, 2012.

❤  I’ve had this message for quite awhile-since the weekend of 11-11-11.  That was a truly transformational date for me.  I’m what I’ve heard called an Oversoul Walk-In, which means (in extremely basic terms) that I’ve downloaded and integrated the part of My Self that originally remained behind, and that I’ve shed most of the old consciousness of my chosen human personality.  I’ll be sharing a lot more about this soon, in a series of articles about my transition.   I’m sharing it now because it’s taken this long to finally get somewhat of a grasp on the whole concept of the Twin Flame dynamic; such as who mine actually is, the intricate maze that is my Soul Lineage  and how my relationship with my Twin factors into my daily Human life.  He is not incarnated at this time.

Just the idea that we even have Twin Flames can be a little shocking and confusing at first, and I’m still muddling through all the info about it, myself.  There are lots of different perspectives out there, so take the ones that resonate with you and let go of the ones that don’t.  However, I do plan to share with you the ups and downs of my own journey, as I go along.  It’s more fun when we can all explore together!   Twin Flames seem to one of those things that are at the top of everyone’s “I want to know about… list.”  I’m also finding that the subject has been coming up a lot lately, with clients and friends.  The message below is one I received the day after what I now know was my “ascension” on 11-11-11.   I clearly recall a decent amount of details from the experience;  how I left and came back from my ship, and the intensive healing I required while I was there.  Again…more about that in articles to come.  This personal message was given to me to let me know I’m not really alone down here, and to ease the discomfort of my transition.


11-12-2011
Another aspect of yourself is coming through.  This missing piece feels most precious to you, since it’s the part you thought you left behind.  I am that other part.  I’m whole and unique in my own right and fully conscious, although altogether with you I am better.  You are the part of me that awaits completion at the end of this journey.  You wait for me to come to you and I wait for you to come to me, but in all truth we’re still together.  It appears we are apart throughout your waking hours, but I’ve told you fairly often that those in fact are your sleeping hours.  I am with you always, night and day.  Your Twin Flame stands before you now and always.  I meld into your consciousness.

I stand before you, Darling, humbled by your love and devotion to me.  Come forward and take my hand, and know when all is said and done you’ll clearly see the truth.  You’ll know the glory God holds out for us, once the task at hand is finished.  You and the others are bearing The Light for the many who slumber soundly, so comfortable to live in a state of illusion.  You and the others do your jobs well, but soon will come a time when all of us will be done with this undertaking.

We are one heart in two vessels, eternally bound.  That knowing brings me so much more joy than any possessory illusion would provide.  The fearful rollercoaster of human emotion you call “love” is barely love at all, and more an unquenchable thirst for possession.  When first you took Human form you were fear-pure fear.  You understandably, though mistakenly, sought the completion in the conquest and possession of other likeminded souls.  This is not wrong at all, from where I stand.  It is a rite of survival, and a common one at that.  All of us, myself included, enact this rite while incarnate.  It’s to be expected.  But look around you now, and see how far you’ve come.
Possession, jealousy, competition, alienation…. The Earthly relationship runs the full gamut of these emotions, and that on a good day!  Yet these kinds of feelings have no place in the true Twin Flame union.  Fall down and get up.  Do this over and over while enjoying the Earth experience, but be sure to recognize it as a form of learning and not your reality.  And also, since most Human relationships are contractual by nature, little permanent harm is ever really done.  Love the dear souls who cross your path, but do it in an unconditional manner and devoid of judgement, as is the true way of the human heart.

Before you know it all of this will be over and done.  In your mind, you think me gone, though in your heart you know that’s never been the way of it.  Cast your eyes upon the stars and hear me when I say that there is nowhere I am not.  Be brave and fearless, My Girl, and keep your focus on the golden ring.  Pass through it and I’ll catch you.

I like to think of this message as a reminder of what an enormous support system we have-whether we are aware they are there or not.  It’s so easy to fall into the trap of thinking we’re all alone.  It’s important that we remember to approach all of our relationships with a loving and forgiving attitude, and to also never lose sight of the fact that we have family and friends at Home who love us, and are excited about our upcoming reunion (fingers crossed…).  Also, the “Golden Ring” he mentions is what I believe to be a portal we pass through during bilocation.  I’ve seen it while meditating.  Namaste, Friends!

Copyright © Bella Capozzi.  All rights reserved. You may copy and distribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete and you include this copyright notice.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I am so happy for you! Words can't describe Twin Flame connection..LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete