Tuesday, December 24, 2013

~ Best wishes for the new year from a few of us of the Light Tribe ~ cute video starring Sandra Walter, Fan Zepeda, Méline Lafont, Bill Ballard and Lucas Christiaans.

Best wishes from us all! Here is a cute video of us with our personal wishes to our precious family and friends of the Light Tribe 

Sandra Walter: Blessings to our dear Light Tribe ~ it is an honor to share this incredible journey with you! Happy and abundant Holidays to all! Fran Zepeda: Abundant and Glorious Love and Blessings to all our Light Family on this Amazing Journey! Méline Lafont: Wishing you a most Wonderful and Magical journey ahead in the abundance and infinity of your I AM! Much Love  Lucas Christiaans : Love and Light came to be in this winter solstice time to make everybody happy. Let love show you the way, Lucas.  Bill Ballard: For our 1st Christmas and HolYday season on OUR New Earth I wish Heaven on Earth for all humanity! May the greatest of Majic and Manifestation be with you and yours...
LOVE

Thank you all for supporting and visiting my blog daily! I love you! Méline Lafont

1 comment:

  1. Truly Delightful and I love "de-Light" in my life.

    ReplyDelete