Sunday, February 9, 2014

4th and final wave of Global Meditation/ focus Today February 9, 2014 on heart space Gaia at Glastonbury Tor + light language ~ By Méline Lafont




Hi everyone,
As I have mentioned in my post HERE and HERE , I am organizing a Global meditation to focus on the Heart space of Gaia in Glastonbury, the land of Avalon, the Tor.
Join our Focus and meditation for the Heart Space of Gaia in Glastonbury Tor each Sunday for 4 weeks long at January 19, January 26, February 2 and February 9, 2014 at 9 PM CET Time (or GMT +1 Brussels), 8 PM GMT time, 12 PM PST time and 3 PM EST time.
Where? in your own heart space ♥ Feel free to be at the Glastonbury Tor itself at that time as well, when you live nearby :)

Find this event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/574857425925685/
This video that I have created, will assist you in the vizualization through this guided meditation. First I give an introduction and explain how the idea was given to me, this for about 5 minutes. After that, the meditation will begin. I invite all of you to join in this focus and vibration of Love at the given times and dates. Do not worry if you cannot make yourself free at that time, you are welcome to join in later on any time and space that suits you best to perform this meditation on that day. The more we unite at the same time, the more our intention and focus will be amplified.
This meditation also consists of Light Language given by me and Saint Germain, that assist us all in this formation of a grid and unification. I hope to feel you all at these times and dates, we connect in the inner heart ♥ I will update afterwoods, every time what is been given to me during it and after the meditation and let you all know. Please feel free to share yours as well as comment on my page or by e-mail.
Truly appreciate you all and thank you so much for assisting and being there. Feel free to spread around as far and as much as you can. We are grateful ♥
Namaste
Méline Lafont
lafontmeline.wordpress.com
pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.com
awakeningtohigherlove.com

5 comments:

  1. Happy Week Filled with Faith in Divine Love & Gratitude ☆ Thank You for this Wonderfull opportunity ☆ ❤ღ Sweet Beloved Meline ❤ for Sharing & Caring From Your Heart ღ I Love U In All That Is ☆ ❤ღ ☆ I Am in a State of Universal Love & Peace. ☆ '¨ ☆ ❤ღ¸. ☆ ☆ I Wish You & All a Great February ☆ '¨ )¸. ☆ * ☆❤ Blessings of Infinite Love ☆ Joy '¸. ☆Gratitude '¯` ☆ Fullfillment ღ¸. ☆ & ❤ & Light . We Are ONE Collective Sacred Field Of Energy ☆ ❤ღ ☆Be Unconditional Love ☆ ❤ღ ☆I AM 巴夏-人類的未來 (The future of humanity)(中文字幕) http://youtu.be/tdPugPMaKNw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let make this meditation an Awe-Full one. Thank you love.

    ReplyDelete