Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Walking Terra Christa ~ Christine Meleriessee ~ Decree ~ The Golden City of Ganban-Olianioah



ray 21 spain ganban-olianioahThe Golden Etheric City of Ganban-Olianioaah is located over Spain. It represents the reflection of Spiritual Harmony of the I AM Presence to be revealed within the physical experience.


This Golden City is represented by the 21st Ray of Accessing Spiritual Harmony of the Light Within.  LORD OF THE GREAT BEAR STAR SYSTEM is the overlighting energy within the city accessing the color of Blue Gold.  When utilizing this ray, it becomes the 5th dimensional chakra within the Third Eye.

Ray 21 represents the Accessibility of Spiritual Harmon of the Light to be accepted within the Physical Self.  It is instrumental with the reflection of the Source of Light than an Initiate represents within the physical body.


Aspects within the Blue Gold Flame:
  • Healing of all Timelines whether they are active or inactive;
  • Clarity and Illumination;
  • One Source of Light;
  • Freedom;
  • Spiritual Harmony of the Light.
As the Law of Correspondence brings forth the CONNECTION TO THE HIGHER SELF, HAVING FAITH, ALLOW NON INTERFERENCE OF THE LIGHT TO BE ACCESSED, THIS WILL THEN ALLOW THE HIGHER VIBRATION TO BRING FORTH UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TO BE FULLY ACCEPTED WITHIN AN INDIVIDUAL’S FOUNDATION.
This ray brings us the Mirror Image of the Divine Self to be Realized within the full-body system.

Stepping into My Divine Essence

As I work with the Law of Correspondence,
I am learning that my Divine Mind,
Is trying to help me understand,
The challenges I am experiencing.
I am guided to travel to the Golden Etheric City of Ganban Olianioah,
Which is located in the Etheric Earth over Spain,
It represents Divine Structure coming into balance,
Within the color of Blue Gold.
I call upon the Being of this city,
Who is The Great Bear of the Star System,
He overlights the Christed Intergalactics,
Of many races.
He meets me in the city,
It is surrounded by water by which I cannot really see,
But I feel the essence of the water with the land,
As it represents many different types of embodied beings of light,
We walk together,
Along a hilltop,
It overlooks the city which is expansive,
It has multi-colored lights,
There is a massive fountain in the town square,
That emits different colors in the streams of the water.
As we get to the top of the mountain,
I can see over the edge into the sea,
I feel the beauty of this city,
Coming within me through my breath.
There is a massive temple,
Which is called
The Temple of the ONE I AM.
It is magnificent.
We walk across a drawbridge,
Into the temple,
It is exquisite,
Filled with light formations with many rocks, gemstones and crystals;
It almost looks like it is not sturdy,
But I am assured that it truly is.
We walk into the temple,
I feel the purification and the light formations,
Coming within me.
I stand at the altar,
That extends beyond the structure into the heavens above,
Through the many dimensions reaching the 144th level;
The base goes into the depth of the city,
Deep within the earth below us.
Lord of the Great Bear,
Tells me to walk up into the platform of the altar,
Feeling the amazing flame of the blue gold,
Just stand and absorb the energies,
I feel the base moving in a clock-wise direction,
As the flame blends within me and through me,
Into my full body system;
I feel the true reflection coming into my heart,
As it has special qualities to reflect who I am.
I feel the essence he shares,
I comes within me and becomes me,
I feel the amazing beauty that I am,
I am my Divine Self,
With the Love that I have ever wanted to be within me.
I command it to go to all places of my full body system,
As I become the mirror of my Divine Self.
I AM that I AM that I AM

The New Earth Consciousness-Circle of Light is a weekly class in which we journey to one of the 22 Etheric Cities.  Included is a teaching from Lord Adama and a special Ascended Being that represents the city. Walking Terra Christa provides many options to participate in their weekly teachings with an affordable rate for all individuals.  You can become a Student by participating in the LIVE teachings and be part of our mentoring program OR participate in our Partner/Membership Program while experiencing the teachings on your own time via the recordings.

© 2016 The Walking Terra Christa Academy of New Earth Mastery.
WalkingTerraChrista.com by Rev. Christine Meleriessee Hayden and Rev. J. Michael Hayden (Ara). Use for commercial websites, blogs and any printed or written reproduction requires written permission. Rights are granted to repost this information electronically on your non-commercial website or blog as long as you include this copyright statement and THIS  IMPORTANT BUTTON LINK: WE NEED YOU! PLEASE VISIT IAMTHE144.ORG IF YOU LOVE THE EARTH AND WANT TO HELP RAISE THE PLANET’S VIBRATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment